Ten things to buy this season. From Interiors to food & drink to miscellaneous. Which one is your favourite?
- Gilded Pineapple Trinket Dish by Antrhopologie: Pineapples are everywhere in interiors. This gold dish is a perfect accent piece to your coffee or office table.
- Outliers by Malcom Gladwell: I was recently recommended this author and have since been hooked on his perspective to the way things work in this universe…a must read for anyone who enjoys an easy read.
- Geometric Coffee Table by West Elm: West Elm is just one of those brands that I can peruse through their website hours on end and love every single piece.
- Hydraengeas in Glass Vase by Kelly Hoppen: This gorgeous arrangement of faux flowers in a simple square glass vase is the epitome of Kelly Hoppen’s designs.
- Oversized Flannel Scarf by Old Navy: Cosy in a scarf.
- David Rio’s Tiger Spice Chai Tea: This warm and spicy tea is the ultimate autumn stay-indoors-and-watch-tv kind of drink.
- Urban Grow Diamond Terrarium Planter in Gold by Urban Outfitters: This gold barred plant holder can even be used as a candle holder or something to put your keys in?
- 36 pcs Educational Puzzle Mat/ Ebay: I recently bought this for my daughter who now enjoys a soft foamy texture under her while playing and crawling, with the added benefit of all those colours.
- Round Mirror by H&M: This can be hanged from a simple nail and still look really chic and rustic.
- SOCKER Greenhouse by IKEA: Love this piece in the Kitchen to house your favourite herbs.
What are your must-have items this season?