For all the people who love to celebrate their loved ones whether it be on valentines day or any other day of the year, this post is for you. If you are looking for the perfect gift from him to her to your mum or dad, this post has got you covered. This is my top picks of the gifts that might give you some inspiration if you are in a valentine’s rut. If you want an instant shop-able link then head on over to my Pinterest board, where I have gathered them all in one place and will lead you straight to the site to buy.
- FOR HIM: THE ULTIMATE TRAVELIST: Lonely Planet’s book on the best places to see around the world will surely make him want to take you anywhere and everywhere on your next vacation.
- FOR MUM: Peracle Bed Linen from ZARA HOME. This gorgeous yet romantic pattern is minimal and will go with absolutely any backdrop.
- FOR DAD: Crosley Record Player: Available in a variety of colors and styles, the crosley record player will take your father back to the good old days.
- FOR THE NEW MUM: The 3 Steps to Instantly De Stress kit from Neom Organics will surely please that loved one in your life who loves to cosy up at home in the evenings and wind down after a long day.
- FOR THE STYLISTA: This Harlequin Paradise Towel set from Christy is a gorgeous addition to any person who loves to add that little uniqueness to their style and home.
- FOR HER: This Mejuri Silver Heart Chain Ring is an absolute pleaser. She will love the dainty feel of the ring and its weightlessness.
- FOR THE FOODIE: Every one loves chocolate right? If you want to please your foodie addict, this Chocolate Fondue maker from Jocca is perfect for valentines night or any night of the week!
What will you be buying your loved one this year?