Every couple of months, I manage to accumulate a mental list or note in my mind about what things I
want need. My current wish list is filled to the brim with homeware and lifestyle favorites that I just can’t seem to get out of my head. Before I start ticking each one off this wish list of mine, I thought I would share it with you all and maybe a little justification for why have chosen to need each item. If you want to skip the chit chat and like what you see in the picture above, I have a shoppable links on Pinterest board here, where you will be directed to each store from one place. I digress.
- Kelly Hoppen’s Home Jewellery: I love the way she describes objects and accessories of the home as jewellery, very fitting in the fact that it almost completes the space. Just like a statement necklace or a pair of earrings.
- German website and online homeware retailer Westwing is my latest obession. When I found this Marble wall clock, I fell instantly in love.
- Villeroy & Boch’s latest edition of their cutlery is this beautiful floral number titled Marie Fleur. Modern yet vintage, this set is a tableware dream.
- The Hex Boxes by Evie Group are wonderful to set on your bedside table or for me, on my office desk to house those random bits and bobs. Wonderfully crafted and available in a variety of colors, this is perfect for a gift too!
- A dish rack that is stylish yet with ample space for dishes hence functional, is this 2 Tier Dish Rack from Country Door. I need one desperately and just can’t seem to find one suitable enough for my open plan kitchen. It needs to look good too you know!
- For my monochrome living room, the Nick cushion cover will be the perfect addition to our sofas. Again from Westwing, this is another winner.
- This gorgeous hand painted globe from anthropologie would look amazing in the nursery room, the colors are an exact match.
- Not so much a purchase but a DIY project to do, are these wonderful coasters. The perfect pop of color to our monochrome living space.
- Zara Home’s Square Resin Mirror is a much needed item in our bedroom at the moment. Something to replace our old IKEA mirror which stands aimlessly in the corner.
- H&M’s marble collection of homeware is a dream. More so available in stores near you, online sales are quickly selling out!
- The Bodum Copper Coffee Collection from West Elm, is just beautiful to look at let alone drink coffee in!
- Woodman design furniture factory have so many options for computer desks. I am looking for a new one, and I think I have found my brand.
What is on your wish list this season?