Back in the day I used to love getting candles as gifts. Everything from the packaging to the way it looks stood on your dresser intrigued me greatly. Now after sniffing and smelling the aisles of the candle stores, I have come up with 7 of my favorite home fragrances.
- H&M Cotton Candle: This fresh scent of linen and clean cotton sheets is perfect for every season and every room, especially the bathroom!
- Diptique Feu de Bois: Literally meaning fire of wood, Diptique is famous for its luxurious scents and this warm and inviting one is a special one.
- Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud: By far my favorite scent brand, Jo Malone does it again with their signature Rose and Oud scented home fragrance.
- Malin + Goetz Tobacco: This may sound absolutely horrific for those who hate smoking, but this is surprisingly spicy and deep in the sense that it actually smells incredibly sexy.
- Yankee Candle Lemongrass & Ginger: This is another fresh and zingy one, much like the H&M one above, this one is perfect for adding a crisp, clean smell to the room.
- The White Company Blanc: This floral number is simply Blanc, something to burn all year round but especially in the spring/summer seasons.
- Nest Moroccan Amber: This might actually be my favorite, with warm notes of moroccan amber and a hint of bergamot this is a beautiful scent for the daring one.
What is your favorite home fragrance?